South Hill, Virginia
Featured Not resolved

Last Saturday, I booked a room at this hotel using Hotwire.It was the highest rated hotel by both Hotwire and Tripadvisor.

The lobby looked great along with the main hallway. However, when I opened the room....it was FILTHY!!!! There was a layer of dust and grime on all the furniture and trim. Large stains covered the carpet and upholstered furniture.

As I turned back the sheets, there was a wallowed spot that appeared like someone had slept in the bed and the linens hadn't been changed. The sheets were thin and dinghy. It was the dirtiest hotel room I'd ever stayed in. It was disgusted to have to stay there but having booked with Hotwire, I knew I wouldn't get a refund and it was late.

I wrote a negative review on Tripadvisor but they replied stating they wouldn't post my review because it lacked specifics...hmmm, I sent pictures!This hotel won an award from Tripadvisor as being the best hotel in the area....so...honestly, I'm not sure if I'm more upset with Best Western of Tripadvisor!!!!

Had an Experience with Best Western Inn?

Comments

Red Roof Inn - Room Review from Linthicum Heights, Maryland Red Roof Inn "Arriving from Texas I had many situations occur In the RedRoof Inn BWI as of last year March 2016 I never witnessed or heard of otherwise in a lifetime and..." Read more Westgate Resorts - Salesperson lied Westgate Resorts "...I have decided to make it my life's mission to post as many negative comments about Westgate as is humanly possible..." Read more Motel 6  123 Huckleberry Heights  Hannibal Missouri  63401 Motel 6 "1st photo is above the mirror/sink area when you walk in. The light hood is broke and filthy. 2nd photo where a water sprinkle system use to be. And also now..." Read more Candlewood Suites - Candlewood 600 Wonderworld Dr. San Marcos TX, 78666 Candlewood Suites " For being a Candlewood Suites I'm real disappointed with our experience here. First night I checked in it was late close to midnight and had a real exhausted day. The..." Read more Chopretail - So far the worst and don't think it will get better. Chopretail "I PURCHASED ALTOIDS AND THOUGHT I WAS GETTING A BETTER DEAL BUT FOUND OUT THE PRICE WAS FOR 2 AND NOT 12. THE 2 WAS FROM CHOPRETAIL ON THE WALMART.COM..." Read more Phoenix Life - Whole life policy was set for 10 years, 27 years and still have to pay premiums! Phoenix Life "In Sept 1990 myself and spouse both started whole life policies (#116...) that were projected to be self sufficient in 10 years. Projections kept getting moved back ... with the..." Read more Gifttree - Terrible service, embarrassing product! Gifttree "Gifttree provides terrible service and a completely embarrassing product! I wish I had read the reviews before ordering flowers for my mom's birthday through this company! I paid extra to..." Read more Northern Tool And Equipment - Brand New Generator Caught Fire Due to Gas Leak Northern Tool And Equipment "Whatever you do DO NOT BUY A GENERATOR from this company. Last week my brand new $1800 13000 watt generator blew up and caused my house to catch fire. The..." Read more