Best Western Inn - Best Western-South Hill, VA filthy;

Last Saturday, I booked a room at this hotel using Hotwire.It was the highest rated hotel by both Hotwire and Tripadvisor.

The lobby looked great along with the main hallway. However, when I opened the was FILTHY!!!! There was a layer of dust and grime on all the furniture and trim. Large stains covered the carpet and upholstered furniture.

As I turned back the sheets, there was a wallowed spot that appeared like someone had slept in the bed and the linens hadn't been changed. The sheets were thin and dinghy. It was the dirtiest hotel room I'd ever stayed in. It was disgusted to have to stay there but having booked with Hotwire, I knew I wouldn't get a refund and it was late.

I wrote a negative review on Tripadvisor but they replied stating they wouldn't post my review because it lacked specifics...hmmm, I sent pictures!This hotel won an award from Tripadvisor as being the best hotel in the, I'm not sure if I'm more upset with Best Western of Tripadvisor!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 4 Yes 4 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Best Western Inn. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Best Western Inn.
Filing a new complaint about