South Hill, Virginia
Featured Not resolved

Last Saturday, I booked a room at this hotel using Hotwire.It was the highest rated hotel by both Hotwire and Tripadvisor.

The lobby looked great along with the main hallway. However, when I opened the room....it was FILTHY!!!! There was a layer of dust and grime on all the furniture and trim. Large stains covered the carpet and upholstered furniture.

As I turned back the sheets, there was a wallowed spot that appeared like someone had slept in the bed and the linens hadn't been changed. The sheets were thin and dinghy. It was the dirtiest hotel room I'd ever stayed in. It was disgusted to have to stay there but having booked with Hotwire, I knew I wouldn't get a refund and it was late.

I wrote a negative review on Tripadvisor but they replied stating they wouldn't post my review because it lacked specifics...hmmm, I sent pictures!This hotel won an award from Tripadvisor as being the best hotel in the area....so...honestly, I'm not sure if I'm more upset with Best Western of Tripadvisor!!!!

Had an Experience with Best Western Inn?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Silverleaf Resorts - Where do I start? Silverleaf Resorts "I have been a Silverleaf Resort owner for over 20 years. Purchasing a Presidential with Endless Escape (paid top dollar). And ever since Holiday Inn Resorts took over it has..." Read more Candlewood Suites - Candlewood 600 Wonderworld Dr. San Marcos TX, 78666 Candlewood Suites " For being a Candlewood Suites I'm real disappointed with our experience here. First night I checked in it was late close to midnight and had a real exhausted day. The..." Read more Royal Holiday Club - Royal Holiday? No. Royally Scammed? Yes. Royal Holiday Club "While visiting Cozumel the week before Christmas with our family, we were approached on multiple occasions by a man named Pedro. Literally to the point we actually believed he was..." Read more Embassy Suites By Hilton - Roaches at Embassy Suites Atlanta Buckhead Embassy Suites By Hilton "Reservation dates March 30 - April 2. Room 424. I arrived at 2:30am and no one was at the front desk, so I walked around looking for someone, and eventually..." Read more Yelp Sucks Yelp "I went to write a review on Yelp. I was having problems so I looked for customer service and there was none. Just a list of frequently asked questions. My..." Read more Bad Pella support Pella "Several years ago we purchased a Pella sliding door system and had problems with the glass and later the blinds which took several calls to Pella support to get fixed...." Read more Country Financial - Very bad Country Financial "My car got hit they giving me the the runaround don't want to give me a rental and I've been calling and not very cooperative very very disappointed in country..." Read more Fan Page Root - Fan Page Robot Fan Page Root "I ordered this software and found out I couldn't get it to work. I emailed the person I ordered it from and this was the response I received. FanPageRobot 10:11..." Read more