South Hill, Virginia
Featured Not resolved

Last Saturday, I booked a room at this hotel using Hotwire.It was the highest rated hotel by both Hotwire and Tripadvisor.

The lobby looked great along with the main hallway. However, when I opened the room....it was FILTHY!!!! There was a layer of dust and grime on all the furniture and trim. Large stains covered the carpet and upholstered furniture.

As I turned back the sheets, there was a wallowed spot that appeared like someone had slept in the bed and the linens hadn't been changed. The sheets were thin and dinghy. It was the dirtiest hotel room I'd ever stayed in. It was disgusted to have to stay there but having booked with Hotwire, I knew I wouldn't get a refund and it was late.

I wrote a negative review on Tripadvisor but they replied stating they wouldn't post my review because it lacked specifics...hmmm, I sent pictures!This hotel won an award from Tripadvisor as being the best hotel in the area....so...honestly, I'm not sure if I'm more upset with Best Western of Tripadvisor!!!!

Had an Experience with Best Western Inn?

Comments