South Hill, Virginia
Featured Not resolved

Last Saturday, I booked a room at this hotel using Hotwire.It was the highest rated hotel by both Hotwire and Tripadvisor.

The lobby looked great along with the main hallway. However, when I opened the room....it was FILTHY!!!! There was a layer of dust and grime on all the furniture and trim. Large stains covered the carpet and upholstered furniture.

As I turned back the sheets, there was a wallowed spot that appeared like someone had slept in the bed and the linens hadn't been changed. The sheets were thin and dinghy. It was the dirtiest hotel room I'd ever stayed in. It was disgusted to have to stay there but having booked with Hotwire, I knew I wouldn't get a refund and it was late.

I wrote a negative review on Tripadvisor but they replied stating they wouldn't post my review because it lacked specifics...hmmm, I sent pictures!This hotel won an award from Tripadvisor as being the best hotel in the area....so...honestly, I'm not sure if I'm more upset with Best Western of Tripadvisor!!!!

Had an Experience with Best Western Inn?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Royal Holiday Club - Royal Holiday? No. Royally Scammed? Yes. Royal Holiday Club "While visiting Cozumel the week before Christmas with our family, we were approached on multiple occasions by a man named Pedro. Literally to the point we actually believed he was..." Read more Candlewood Suites - Candlewood 600 Wonderworld Dr. San Marcos TX, 78666 Candlewood Suites " For being a Candlewood Suites I'm real disappointed with our experience here. First night I checked in it was late close to midnight and had a real exhausted day. The..." Read more Embassy Suites By Hilton - Roaches at Embassy Suites Atlanta Buckhead Embassy Suites By Hilton "Reservation dates March 30 - April 2. Room 424. I arrived at 2:30am and no one was at the front desk, so I walked around looking for someone, and eventually..." Read more Motel 6  123 Huckleberry Heights  Hannibal Missouri  63401 Motel 6 "1st photo is above the mirror/sink area when you walk in. The light hood is broke and filthy. 2nd photo where a water sprinkle system use to be. And also now..." Read more Viator - Very problematic two day tour of St. Petersburg, Russia Viator "This was our primary tour of St. Petersburg. Our guide, Stan, was very knowledgeable and friendly. The tour itself was good, but not fantastic, mostly because there was not enough..." Read more Terminix tried to trick me into canceling my policy and voiding my warranty coverage, when I refused they canceled my policy anyway. Terminix "Terminix tried to trick me into canceling my policy and voiding my warranty coverage, when I refused they canceled my policy anyway. My house has been covered by the Terminix..." Read more Haband - Ripped Off Haband "Haband took $14 out of my account for a purchase I did not order. My bank charged me a $34 overlimit fee. I asked Customer Service why,S and the woman..." Read more Kabam - My account is permanently banned Kabam "Respected kabam administration....with due respect just tell me when we face some kinda fault in our device can't we login on our other device ? I haven't received any kind..." Read more